Managing Director & Owner
Paul, who trained as a civil engineer, brings a wealth of invaluable experience in construction and project management to Prime Development. Almost 30 years of that has been dedicated to premium property and luxury hotel development and he has a truly global perspective, having worked overseas for 20 years. During his time abroad, Paul spent 11 years in the Middle East and 9 years in the Far East; this helped him to develop a deep understanding of a diverse range of cultures and sensitivity to their traditions and customs. Whilst in the Far East, he headed up a project management department responsible for the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously in various countries out of a centralised head office.
His projects include:
- The Bulgari Hotel & Residences, London;
- The Knightsbridge Apartments, London;
- Chancery Court Hotel, London;
- Aberdeen Marina Club, Hong Kong;
- Doha Palace, Qatar;
- Projects for Shangri-La hotel group on the construction of its standard-setting hotels and resorts in numerous locations including Bangkok, Hong Kong and the Philippines;
- South China Morning Post head office and printing facility, Hong Kong.