Martin has actively been involved in the design, construction and project management of building engineering projects for over 30 years. A qualified electrical engineer, his career has developed wherein he has been responsible for the multi-discipline engineering design and delivery on ambitious multi-sector projects across the globe, always ensuring the design is properly coordinated and developed in a positive manner. His global experience brings an understanding of regional and cultural issues as well as design and operational constraints.
Understanding the Client’s brief, creative thinking, good communication and collaboration are the key to success
From what is a fairly cosmopolitan mix of delivered projects, ranging from new-build, refurbishment and regeneration of historic buildings, from stadia to commercial and cultural projects, Martin’s main passion is the hospitality sector.
His projects include:
- The St Regis Hotel & Residences, Cairo
- Hilton Hotel & Spa, Mauritius
- Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, Mauritius
- Fregate Island Private, Seychelles
- Laucala Island Resort, Fiji
- The Standard, London
- 3-10 Grosvenor Crescent, London
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Bank of Mauritius HQ, Mauritius
- The Grain Silo, Cape Town